Midnight Breed Rising

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Breed Rising is a roleplaying group based off Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed Series. We are not affiliated with Lara Adrian. Thank you for joining us.

2 posters

Finally Time for Us.

Savannah Breed
    Savannah Breed

Finally Time for Us. Empty Finally Time for Us.

Post by Savannah Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Finally Time for Us. 12046574_471612469688898_7334047523206414831_n

*I was thrumming with excitement, at last Gideon was getting some decent free time today, but first he had a meeting with Lucan and ~, of course, he wanted to check on his 'pets' to make sure they working correctly and that the techs were behaving themselves~. I decided to spend my time checking out what outfit I would wear to the party tonight.*

*Finally, I could feel him moving towards our suite, I quickly threw on the Halloween outfit I was keeping till last, smiling to myself as I imagined the look on his face when he saw what I was wearing and my smile grew as I anticipated his reaction. Moving to stand where he could see me as he entered the door I wait in anticipation, I could feel my body's reaction seeping from me wetting my thighs. I tried to control my feelings not wanting to alarm him, he still worried about me and what I had to do on the night of the Rogues, still wanted to protect that shy 18 yr old who's life he saved at the expense of parts of him, given in love and received with love. I wait, feeling him move closer, till he is stood right outside the door. *

*Gideon opens the door and notices me standing in the doorway to our bedroom, after slamming the shut and locking, he stands there, running amber glowing eyes over my body, warming my flesh as he did so.*

*Grinning at him I ask,* Do you like the outfit I am going to wear to the party this evening* and then I wait to see his reaction.*
    Gideon Breed
    Gideon Breed

Finally Time for Us. Empty Re: Finally Time for Us.

Post by Gideon Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm

Savannah ... My Beautiful Tigress.

*Heading to our room, I could feel Savannah's excitement growing. I even felt her try to tamper it down but it did make me curious at what the hell was going on. Opening the door, I stop in surprise taking in my mate wearing a skimpy, little to nothing outfit. My cock jumps instantly to attention, as my glmphs begin to pulsate, changing colors to indigo and gold. Then her words infiltrate my brain. Growling low.* You are NOT wearing that outside this room.

*I knew my voice was too harsh, but hell, the woman was standing half naked in front of me. Taking a breath, I soften my tone* That, baby, is for my eyes only. *her lips twitch in a smile, knowing me too damn well. Crossing the space between us, I pull her up against my hard chest, the smell of magnolia drifts to my nostrils as my cock threatens to bust through my pants. Leaning down, I run my fangs along the length of her neck, then kissing my way back up, along her jawline, then to her lips, kissing her possessively, claiming her as mine until she melts into me.* I like this little number, but I hope you weren't planning on it remaining intact. *the words were barely out of my mouth when with a flip of a finger I tore the top off. The growl was back in my voice* If you really like it baby, I'll buy you another dozen.
    Savannah Breed
    Savannah Breed

Post by Savannah Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:39 pm

* I smile at his growled words already knowing exactly what he would say. Suddenly he was there in front of me, pulling me into a devastating kiss, that melted every bone in my body. Tremors run through my body as he tore the top from my breasts,* No I don't need any more of these, babe I just need you.

*Trembling I grab his shirt and pull it from his body, and before he could do anything, I bring my mouth to his neck, kissing, licking and nibbling my way down till I reach a nipple and I flick my tongue over it before nipping at lightly, hearing his growl of approval I nip a bit harder before moving to his other one. My hands had been busy too, they undid his pants and let his hard throbbing erection fall into my waiting hands, and I caress him as I release his nipple and raise up and take his mouth with mine, pushing my tongue into his mouth to begin an erotic dance with his.*
    Gideon Breed
    Gideon Breed

Post by Gideon Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:41 pm

*Still, I thought, I was going to buy her a few more. Savannah looked beautiful in them, but then she did in everything she wore, though I admit, I favor her naked, 24/7. Maybe I should take her away from all this for a week or two, leave all my gadgets behind so I could take my time and ravish her over and over without any interruptions. The thought instantly disappeared when my shirt flew off my body and Savannah became all aggressive. The kind of aggression I loved. A sharp hiss exploded from my lips when her hand took hold of my pulsating cock and she begins caressing me.* Damn baby, I'm going to cum like a 16 year old virgin if you keep that up. *I wasn't kidding. Her fingers were magic along the hard length of me.*

*I sucked my breath in harshly as she slid her hand down the length of me again, her soft fingers moving underneath and grabbing my balls.* VIxen! *Her soft laughter confirmed she knew exactly what she was doing. Grabbing both of her hands, I back her up against the wall and move them over her head, putting them both in one hand. On a deep gutteral growl against her lips* Not so fast baby.

*My fangs punched out further, I needed to taste my woman, to take her hot, spicy blood inside me. Thrusting against her hips, I drop my head to lick up the smooth column of her neck, fangs softly nicking all the way. Letting my free hand slide down to cover one of Savannah's breast, I pinch the taut nipple, before gently rubbing it back and forth between my thumb and forefinger. Lowering my head, I take the other nipple into my mouth, sucking it, then letting my fang scrape along the side of it. Savy's hiss of enjoyment was music to my ears.* This dance is only getting started baby.
    Savannah Breed
    Savannah Breed

Post by Savannah Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:42 pm

*A hiss escaped my mouth as his took one nipple into his mouth, stealing my breath away, allowing a grin to appear on my lips at his words, * you got that right my mate* I groan. Suddenly using all my strength I pull my arms free and pressing on his chest I swap our position, ~knowing he had allowed me to do it otherwise I could never have moved him,~*

*I slid my body down his body ensuring my bare breast rubbed him against him until I was kneeling in front of him. Desire and anticipation swirled around us, so thick, so strong, that it sent little droplets of perspiration skittering across my skin. I lightly run my tongue over the head, licking a drop of pre-cum before licking my way down to the base of his penis. His groan of pleasure was all the encouragement I needed to continue. One hand wrapped around him, as my mouth moved back to the head, raising my eyes to his, I watch as the desire and lust pour from them, his glyphs churning with colour, I watch his reaction as I once again lower my head and take him into my mouth, sucking him deep. I moan against his cock as I hear his growl of approvement. I continue to move on him as he begins to gently thrust, my other moves the heavy sacks hanging below and gently caress them matching each caress with my sucking motion. Feeling his hands grip my head, holding me in position, as his thrusts became harder, growls erupting from his throat.*

*My eyes shining with desire but also a slight touch of mirth, as I watch his reaction, feeling his reaction through our bond, sends a volcano of sexual feeling roaring through my system, straight to my clit, my juices running free.
    Gideon Breed
    Gideon Breed

Post by Gideon Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:43 pm

*Savannah twists her hands free, which tells me more than anything she wants control, so when she presses on my chest to swap positions I let her. When you have a tigress by the tail, you let them have their way, and I was going to let Savy have hers.*

*FUCK! She knew exactly what to do, what I liked and she had become a total expert. A sharp hiss escaped as her pink little tongue took control, the hiss turned into a groan of pleasure.* Oh, Gods, Savy, I'm going to cum if you keep that up. *They were the only words I could get out as I began thrusting into her hot mouth, and quickly spiraled out of control. Taking a hold of her head, I begin to thrust harder, there would be no holding back. My body shook as the orgasm shot through my whole system and I spilled out semen into Savy's hot little mouth.* God Babe! *My words came out raggedly. Leaning down, I picked Savy up off the floor, cradling her in my arms I headed for the dresser, setting her on the edge of it.* My turn.

*Spreading her legs, I lifted them up over my shoulders, and she had to lean back, her hands on top of the dresser holding her in place. The mirror behind her showing her glorious locks handing down to the middle of her back. Leaning forward, I find her lips with my own, and begin to kiss her. Softly at first, my tongue invades her mouth as hers had done to mine earlier. Our tongues duel, as I slid my tongue down hers and around. The kiss lasts for several minutes and when I pull back, we are both panting.*

*Pushing her legs up higher, I lean down and run my tongue along the length of her pussy. I growl with need at the delicious taste of her juices.* Baby, you taste so damn good. *I hear her gasp as I begin to play with her clit, my tongue licking it back and forth, twirling around it. I know what she likes too, and damn if I'm not going to use it against her.*

*Moving my mouth, I begin to explore the entrance to her core, letting my tongue tease her some more, before thrusting it in. Her body responds by sending me more of her juices to lap up. Looking up, I see her beautiful face, her head falls back and small gasps of pleasure fill the air. Lapping up more of her juices, I suck on her entrance before pulling back and moving my once again hardened cock to the spot.* I love you baby. So damn much. *With that, I thrust into her, hard, filling her with every inch. She clawed at the dresser as the pain turned to pleasure quickly.*

*Letting go of her legs, I grab her hips and begin to move in and out of her. Slow, at first, letting her get use to my size once more, then harder, and faster with powerful pumps I repeatedly slammed in and out of her.*
    Savannah Breed
    Savannah Breed

Post by Savannah Breed Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:44 pm

* I moan with pleasure as he erupts into my mouth, swallowing I suck him dry. I purr with pleasure as he picks me up and carries me to dresser. I smile softly at his growled words, allowing him to place as he wants, after all I have had pleasure, I could still taste him on my tongue, looking into his face I see my Vampire mate showing in all his glory, his eyes shooting amber from them, his glorious fangs showing over his lips, his glyphs vibrating with the colours of desire.*

* The feel of his tongue on my aching slit before moving to my throbbing clit, brings a gasp from my lips as my hips thrust into his mouth. His lips driving me wild, my body ratcheting higher and higher as he plays my body as only he can do, when I feel his tongue entering me, I throw my head as I groan out his name, pleading for more, my body filling his mouth with my juices. Gasping for breath I lift my head and stare down into the eyes of my Gideon, as he moves slowly up my body and positions his cock at my entrance. As he whispers his words of love, I scream his name and my love for him as he thrusts hard into me completely, stretching me to compacity, pain turning a erotic pleasure that spirals through my body, pouring more juices into my tight channel, easing his passage as his thrusts become faster, harder, his control gone. *

I match his thrusts and feel the sensations tumbling through my body as he builds my climax till it explodes from me erupting into a volcano of stars, I feel his fangs enter my flesh and again I crashing over the edge into my second climax just as he follows me over, and collap[se on me as we both try to control our breathing, before he once again lifts me into his arms and settles me gentle in our bed before curling himself around me hold me safe and secure as we drift into a deep sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:06 pm